jump to search jump to main content

Request for Service - Motor Pool

for University departments
Go now Request for Service - Motor Pool


  • This Task requires authentication.Sign-in Required
  • This Task has been designed for use by Staff, Faculty. For Staff, Faculty
Departments can use the Request for Service - Motor Pool form to request a vehicle from the University of Delaware motor pool. Call Transportation Services at (302) 831-8471 prior to filling out this form to establish vehicle availability and estimate your costs. Student groups should use the "RSO Car or Van Reservation Form for Student Organizations" rather than this form.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.


Facilities including Parking and ID Office

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top