jump to search jump to main content

Student On-Campus Housing Contract Request for Release

My Housing portal


  • For Student
After the 48 hour Student Housing Contract grace period, a student may request release from their contract through the process and conditions specified in the contract. In order to initiate a request for release, a Request for Release Form must be submitted to Residence Life & Housing via the My Housing portal. Supplemental forms may also be beneficial in considering your request: Medical, Psychological, or Disability Needs supplemental forms can be found on the Disability Support Services website.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top