jump to search jump to main content

Student On-Campus Housing Room Change Form

My Housing portal


  • Sign-in Required
  • For Student
Students can use the Student On-Campus Housing Room Change Form to request a room change for the academic year. To participate in Mutual Room Exchange or Find A Vacancy, you must log in to the My Housing portal and select the appropriate form from the Student Home page. If you wish to move during the semester, you must complete the Mid-Semester Room Change Form. Mutual Room Exchange allows you to swap rooms with another student. Find a Vacancy is available to students who want to find a vacancy on campus. Students who are interested in finding a vacancy on campus must come to the Residence Life & Housing office to discuss their options.


Latest release -

No Release Notes.

User Reviews

No User Reviews.
  • Response from
    (This response may not apply because the review has been edited.)


stars out of 5
% of ratings are stars
 Back to top